Sorry for the long wait for a new post. This may not make much sense, but here are some new pictures. My editing was all messed up, so they are not in any special order. All of the Scout pictures were taken on the same day, but it was too much work for me to fix it. Sorry.
Nick loves to play baseball. He had another great season. Here is a picture of him playing.
One of the things our Scout troop does is bridge from Cubs into Scouts. They literally walk across this bridge. It is symbolic of their growth and achievement. They sign the bridge after the crossing. It is fun for the younger boys like Nick to the names of the older boys that have gone before him.
Lily and I went to the pool a lot this summer. Here is a picture of her enjoying the water.
Our baby Jack is growing so fast. At 4 months he weighed in at 17 lbs., 10 ozs.! I thought this was such a cute picture of him. He is a very sweet baby. Our whole family is really enjoying him.

When I downloaded the pictures from my camera there was 15 shots that I didn't take. Here is a sample for you.

Nick recently received his Arrow of Light at Cub Scouts. This is the highest award you can get in cubs, so it is a big deal.



1 comment:
Jack is such a cute baby. I can't believe how big he is considering how tiny Lily was. Congratulations to Nick on crossing over. Jared is in the midst of another baseball season right now. It is Little League country out here so we have Spring ball and fall ball, which can be very intense at times.
Post a Comment