Sadly, this is the best picture I got. Thanks Lily.
We took our yearly trip to the pumpkin patch. Because of our bad planning, it was cold and rainy. I still got a few pictures. Nick was standing in front of a scarecrow in every picture I took of the kids. He looks like he is wearing a hat. Kind of silly. Jack is starting to sit, so we got this cute picture of him among the pumpkins. So sweet.Jack has starting eating solid foods. He loves to eat and is so excited every time we put him in the high chair. Here he is after enjoying some cereal and bananas. Yum-o!



2 comments:
I like the picture of Jack with the pumpkins. Why did you change schools?
Oh my GOSH I wanna touch those cheeks! Jack is so cute!
Also I love that school picture! Ha! Lily makes me laugh.
Post a Comment