We carved pumpkins Thursday night after being stuck in our house for two days. I think they turned out pretty well.



We had a fun Trunk or Treat Friday night at the church. It got cancelled in the morning because the parking lot was a sheet of ice, but by the afternoon we were good to go. The kids had fun and got lots of candy.

Halloween night Nick went to a party at a friend's house. I didn't get any pictures of him, but he wore the same construction worker get up as the night before. Lily and Anna went out with Ben, and Jack and I handed out candy at home. So fun. We all had a great night. Anna was a beautiful witch, Lily was Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz and Jack was a little giraffe. CUTE!



2 comments:
All so cute!
Jack = Mr. Thunder Thighs!
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. We did too! :)
Post a Comment