Saturday, December 5, 2009

Here Comes Santa Claus

Today Anna, Lily, Jack, and I visited a local nursery. They had a very cute Santa, live reindeer, and hay rides. They had many beautiful Christmas trees. All of this was free. They wanted you to buy a tree or at least and an ornament. We didn't buy anything, but we had a great time. Jack fell asleep while we were waiting to see Santa. I just love this picture. So cute!
Here is another picture of him napping while visiting with Santa.
The reindeer were very fun, but we didn't want to get too close with those big horns.
We (especially Lily) had fun on the hayride.
I am so glad we visited this Christmas wonderland. Who knew such fun things were less than 5 minutes from our house.

1 comment:

Jenn Hoff said...

You're right- that Santa rocks! I did NOT know those things were so close. It looks like you guy had fun. :)