Here we are, a new year again. It is kind of nice to have a new beginning. 2009 gave us our very special little Jack. We are so glad that he came into our lives. Hopefully 2010 finds us happy and healthy. I hope the new year finds you all well.
We took a short, last minute New Year's trip to South Dakota with some of Ben's family. We had a great time and I think some memories were made. We stayed at a hotel that had an indoor water park. The kids, especially the older ones, had a great time. They had a fun party on New Year's Eve with food, swimming, very loud music, and a midnight balloon drop. Jack, Lily, and I only made it to about 9:30, but everyone else stayed up to welcome 2010. The kids loved being with their cousins and card games were played. Here is Ben with his sister Kathy and her husband Matt playing Books and Runs.
This is the only picture I got of the kids at the water park. Gracie in the back of the tube, Lily in front, Nate in the next tube, and the back of Tyler's head.
On New Year's Day we all went to Mount Rushmore. I highly recommend going if you have never been. Very cool. It was literally very cool when we were there. I think it was around 10 degrees or so. We got our pictures and then hurried into the visitors center.
Mount Rushmore from the road.
Our family
Jack enjoying the visitor's center
Cousins



No comments:
Post a Comment