As you may or may not know we have year round school here in our district. We always start the new year right after the 4th of July. So, today is the first day of school for Nick and Anna. Lily will start here last year of preschool in September. Nick is now in the 5th grade. That kind of freaks me out. How old am I? Nick has the same teacher as last year. That makes for a really easy transition. With year round school they are with the same group of kids all the way through elementary. So, the new school year is not that different than the year (or six weeks ago) before. Anna is a 3rd grader and so excited to be back with her friends. Her teacher is very nice and we are excited to see what she can do this year. I am always a little sad when school starts because it is proof that these kids are growing up. I love them so much and just want them to succeed. I will have lots of time with Lily the rest of the summer. She is already done with me and wants a friend to come over. We are blessed to have such great kids and are happy to see their progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment