Today is our anniversary. We have been married 12 years. We have a had a good road so far, and I hope that the next 12 (full of teenagers) will be as good for us. That is all I am going to say about that, I don't want to get sappy.
Ben's parent's got their mission call today. This will be their seond time out. Four years ago they went to Oakland, CA. I guess that wasn't exotic enough for them, because they got called to Cape Town, South Africa. They will be working in the employment office. That will be so exciting for them. I am glad our kids have such good examples for grandparents.
I think that summer has finally really hit Colorado. We have had several HOT days this week. I think we hit 99 yesterday. Here is a picture to remind all of you why we love summer!



1 comment:
WOW, 12 years! Congrats. Tell Ben's parents congrats on the mission call. South Africa eh? That should be fun, but I guess no visits from the grandkids on this mission eh? Take care.
Post a Comment