Yes, Nick got glasses. He is very excited because he can see! He said the clouds look fluffier, the trees look like trees (not green blobs), and everything looks like it is in 3-D. Notice he is again wearing the orange shirt. I think he looks very handsome. I am so glad that he will be able to enjoy the world around him more fully.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
It was bound to happen
The genes in this family are stacked against the kids in a few ways. Ben and I both wore braces. We haven't had to go there yet, but it is only a matter of time. I am not a math genius, and Nick's 5th grade home work is too hard for me. Ben is practically blind and I used to (before LASIK) wear glasses. Well, we now have a new accessory in our house :
Lily had her ballet recital last weekend. Her dance was to "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." Very cute. She did a great job and really had a good time being on stage. That is her in the middle. As you can tell, we didn't have the best seats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He looks very handsome in his new glasses. They have come a long way in styles of glasses for kids since I was a kid. Congrats on being able to see Nick.
Go Lily!
Yeah, those glasses are stylin'! I can't wait to see what we've passed on to Frankie...glasses...braces...therapy...you know, the fun stuff! But nothing beats being able to finally SEE.
Post a Comment