Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of school, part 2

After eight long weeks of waiting, Lily's preschool finally started today. Nick and Anna started school in July and have been going for about two months. Lily was so excited to be back at school . Her class is very similar to last year. She is going 3 days a week this year, though. It should be good to get her ready for Kindergarten next year. Her are some pictures I got of her this morning. She doesn't want to smile for the camera any more, so I did the best that I could.





Her class this year is the frog class. She didn't want any more pictures, but I took this one of her standing under the frog with her name on it.
I can't believe she is so big already. Lily adds some excitement and fun to our family. We love her so much!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lily,
I hope you had a great day at school!!! You are such a big girl now.
I hope you guys have a great trip. Say hello to Mickey for us.
Karen