
I told the kids to pose with the presents and this is what they came up with. Anna is smiley, Lily is modeling, and Nick is looking excitedly.
Piles


Opening the Stash
Ben and some of his gifts. No pictures of me this year. I guess I had the camera.
I guess that is it until next Christmas. We all had a great morning!
p.s. The kitty Emerson is a girl, not a boy. From now on she will be known as Emmy.



4 comments:
Did Ben get socks?
I like Lily's pose. She's quite the little drama queen! It looks like you had a lot of fun, wish we could've been there, too! Maybe someday in the future when I can clone myself...
Actually, he got long johns to wear skiing or when he works outside. The kids got a kick out of it because of the long standing joke about black underwear for Christmas at grandma and grandpa's house.
That looks like so much fun! Christmas is just not the same without younger kids! And by the way I love the Halloween costume where Ben dressed up as the scariest thing he could think of. Haha! :)
P.S. Love the Office quotes! After I saw it I had to stay up last night to put one of those on my blog!
Post a Comment