I think we even have the closet under control. You wouldn't believe how many clothes an 8 year old and a 5 year old have. I am sure we will have to come up with a new system when they actually start getting into clothes.
Nick is ever our go getter. When he decides he is going to do something, he does it. A mere five months after starting Webelos in Cub Scouts, he has earned his Webelo badge. He did most of it on his own. He does have a pretty awesome scout leader, though. It is me! Her are a couple of pictures of him receiving his badge. Ignore the giant lady in the pink sweater.

Nick loves doing scouts. It is something that you can earn awards and have a set goal in mind. That is his kind of thing. Notice how small his shirt is. He has grown a ton since starting when he was 8. I guess he needs a new shirt. Not going to happen. Next on the scouting agenda: pinewood derby.
On the pregnancy front, I am still sick. I was going to write an entire post dedicated to how much I hate being pregnant, but decided not to. I am now taking anti-nausea medication(Zofran), heartburn relief (Zantac), and allergy medicine(Claritin and Benadryl) in an effort to keep from throwing up. I am on day 2 of the Zantac and allergy stuff and I actually feel really good. I can even breathe through my nose. We will see how I am next week. We are just excited to get our little guy here and be done with this part of the process.
I hope everyone is having a fun winter. It has either been very nice (70 degrees!) or so cold here(3 degrees) here. When it is that cold all we can do is stay inside as much as possible.



2 comments:
thanks for stopping by my blog today, that was sweet of you! i am super jealous that you get chubby hubby in stores over there. it is a MAJOR search to find it here...but worth it!
love the new changes. i remember always sharing a room growing up. it had its ups and downs. the girls will adjust!
sorry to hear you are not loving being pregnant...i would gladly trade places with you if the end result was a healthy beautiful baby of my own. what a blessing.
It'll be over soon, Becky! I've got a name for you: Bennett. You know, after Ben and all. ;) Keep the faith, babe, and know you've got 3 older younguns to fulfill your every whim.
Post a Comment