We had a good Easter Sunday this year. The kids enjoyed their baskets and looked so cute in their new Easter clothes. I haven't been feeling well, but I did get the girls' hair done up. Here are some pictures of the kids with their baskets.
My favorite part of Easter with the kids is getting them all dressed up. Here is our yearly fashion show. Anna and Lily loved it, Nick just barely tolerated wearing a tie.
And to finish your picture overload, a photo of the girls in the family. Including me! Nick took this picture. Remember I am only 11 until due. We hope everyone else had a great day! Happy Easter and I sure hope my next post has got a new baby.
You actually got a good picture of your kids. I guess it gets easier to have them sit still as they get older. I can't believe how grown up Anna looks. You look great for being 9 months pregnant!
2 comments:
Those dresses are really cute. Where did you find them? I can't believe you only have 11 days left. You look very good for being that pregnant!
You actually got a good picture of your kids. I guess it gets easier to have them sit still as they get older. I can't believe how grown up Anna looks. You look great for being 9 months pregnant!
Post a Comment