Friday, April 10, 2009

Not Much to Report

We haven't had a whole lot going on around here. I will post a few pictures that we have taken in the last few weeks. We went with Kathy's boys to see "Monsters v. Aliens" in 3D. Here are a few pictures of the kids before the show. Lily loved the movie. Everyone else thought it was okay. If you are five you will really enjoy the movie!
Nick had his Pinewood Derby on Wednesday. Because of some technical difficulties, we didn't really get any pictures. Here is one of him with his car afterwards. He just wanted to paint his block of wood red and make it a brick. He came in 6th place, and was happy with that. It is his last time to do the pinewood derby, and Ben gets a break. He will have to whip out his car skills again in about 9 years.
The kids dyed Easter eggs last night. Here are those pictures.

I am now less than 2 weeks until due day. This baby will be here any time. I am hoping to make it to Easter (only 2 days to go!) and then he is welcome to make his debut. I am so sick of being pregnant! Hopefully we will have some cute pictures of a baby to post soon. If not, at least we will have Easter morning with baskets and new clothes!

1 comment:

VirtualM said...

Wow, Lily has a huge tongue in that first picture!

Hang in there, not much longer now. :)