Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have been very busy around here. The end of the school year brings all kinds of activities to attend. I have lots of pictures to share, but not a lot of time to blog them. I will try and get them all up over the weekend. For now, these new today pictures of Jack will have to do.

As you can tell, he is growing like crazy. As of last Friday he weighs in at 9 lbs., 6 oz. We are enjoying him so much. It is just hard to get everyone where they need to go, and for everyone to get the amount of attention they want. We are still working on the attention part.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

These are great pictures. He is such a cute kid. Hopefully with the weekend you will get some rest.

Jeff and Jenn said...

Oh my goodness! That yawn... Oh my goodness. So cute I don't have words!