Sunday, May 31, 2009

May Craziness

Finally, I am getting around to updating the craziness. We have been so busy with the end of school and the new baby.

Nick, Morgan, and Anna waiting for their piano recital to start.

Lily at preschool graduation. She had to tell what she wants to be when she grows up. She said a weather person. I think she wants to be on TV!

Anna had a big school project called the Country Fair. They had to study a country and make a presentation. They also sang songs about different places around the world. Her country was Mexico. She got to sing a solo in the program. She did a great job!
Nick had a combined 5th and 6th grade band and orchestra concert. Three schools played together. I finally got a picture of him with his cello. His hard work paid off.
Here are a few pictures I took of the kids before church this morning. So cute!

And last, but not least some new pictures of Jack. He is growing so fast. He is such a sweet baby. I love having a chubby little guy. I caught one of his first smiles today.


We are so blessed to have such great kids. They are all getting big so fast. Where does time go? We are just trying to enjoy them. If I can ever figure out how to post a video, I have a couple of really cute things that the grandmas will love!

No comments: