Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun with the Foursome

We have been so busy. The kids are home for the summer and Jack is keeping us on the ball. I just thought I would post a bunch of pictures.

Lily loves Jack so much. Notice how they are looking at each other.


Lily did a little cheer leading camp last week. This is a picture of her at the end of the camp. She had a great time.

I took a bunch of pictures of the kids to make a Father's Day gift for Ben. Here are some of the pictures that did not make the cut.







This is the picture I used. It is really hard to get 4 kids to look good at the same time.
Nick has been at Cub Scout Day Camp this week. I thought he looked really cute on his way out this morning.
Jack has been growing like a weed. Yesterday he went in for his 2 month checkup (he was exactly 8 weeks) and he is doing really well. He now weighs a whooping 13 lbs. 8 oz. That puts him at 92% for his weight. He is such a happy baby. He is also a great sleeper, which is really good for me. Because he is so cute I have taken a lot of pictures of him recently. Here are some of the highlights.



I like to call the last one Just Like Dad. Of course, I am usually the one with the remote. He is sitting in Ben's favorite chair, though. We are having so much fun with this little guy!

1 comment:

natalie said...

I know I've said it before, but I just can't believe how much he lookes like Anna as a baby. Cute pics.