Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss me....I'm Irish

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I took some pictures of the girls playing around in their St. Paddy's Day outfits. They looked really cute, so I thought that I would share.
We then took a few minutes to take some self portraits. These are kind of scary, beware. I tried to post the pictures with as few chins as possible. I didn't realize that all of my extra baby weight had settled into my chin!

Sorry we had such a fun time taking these pictures, but they are really frightening. Maybe I should have saved them for Halloween.

A couple of weeks ago Anna had to make a solar system and present it for her class. These are some pictures of that.

Anna's cousin Aubrie is in her class at school and they got to be parteners for their report on Saturn. So cute and fun!

My baby shower was this past weekend. We had a great time thanks to Karen, Elena, and Melissa. I will only post a couple of pictures of my scary self. These are for the far away family.


After the shower Anna spent more than 3 organizing the gifts for her dad who was out of town. She had a great time. It is very unlike her to do something like this, because she is usually my messy one.


P.S. I am editing to add a comment from Nick. He wants to know why there are no pictures of him on this blog. He wasn't home today when we took the crazy St. Patrick's Day pictures. He has some big events coming up, so look out for photos of Nicholas!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like you had a good shower. Is there still anything that you need? I still want to get you something for the baby.