I have been working on a new project the last couple of days. I have gone through all of the kids clothes that I have been saving over the years. Every year our cub scouts do a great service project giving clothes, toys, and household items to the less fortunate. In preparation for this and the new baby I thought I would go through everything I have saved. Well, I am finally done! I gave away almost everything. Clothes don't really save for 10+years. I only have a few boys things and two boxes of girls things left. If this baby is a boy, the girls boxes will go and I will need all new stuff! Lily got a hold of a few things and decided to try them on to show me they still fit.
Her shirt is size 18 months and the pants are size 24 months. Yes, she is a little bitty thing. 

Lily then stuck a toy under her shirt. She said to me, "Look mom, I have a baby in my tummy. I have a fat belly." I guess I know what she thinks of me now. She is so cute. That girl has a lot of energy and she keeps us smiling.
Nick had his first orchestra concert last night. It was combined with the band and several schools. I wasn't expected much from the elementary band and orchestra, but was pleasantly surprised. They sounded great. Nick was so excited and did a great job. I forgot my camera, so no pictures. Sorry.
Up next: My review of the Twilight movie. I am going to see it tomorrow.



2 comments:
So when do you find out what you're having?
On December 2. Only a week and half away!We are excited.
Post a Comment